All persons entering ONE LOVE FESTIVAL are advised that:
– They are entering licensed premises
– Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter
– Persons in possession of liquor will not be permitted to enter
– Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor from entering
– Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises or placed under care of a medical team and arrangements made for patrons to be collected
– It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor and be on site for this show as it is an R18 event
– It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors
– Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties may apply
– Bottled water is available for purchase at the venue, and clear empty water containers are allowed to be utilized to be filled at our water stations provided.
What will I get kicked out for?
– You are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
– You have any prohibited item (see below) concealed on your person or in your possessions
– You refuse a bag search or patron search
– You refuse to surrender any gang patches or other item requested.
– You throw any missile
– You enter or attempt to pass over any crowd barrier or enter any prohibited area or restricted access area
– You breach any other patrons human rights
– You behave in a disorderly, anti-social or offensive manner (including indecent exposure)
– You refuse to follow instructions of the Domain or Security staff
– You are an unauthorised person
What Can't I bring in?
The following restricted / prohibited items are not permitted into the event:
– Food or drink (NB homemade lunch supplies may be permitted at security’s discretion)
– Glass, cans or plastic bottled drinks will not be permitted (You may bring an empty bottle to fill from our water stations though)
– Alcoholic beverages
– Firecrackers or other incendiary materials or devices
– Laser pointers;
– Weapons (or any items that could be used as weapons)
– Gang patches
– Professional cameras / Cameras with detachable lenses and camera tripods;
– Video or any recording devices
– Confetti or shredded paper
– Scooters, roller skates, skateboards and push bikes;
– Oversized; Chilly Bins and other oversized objects. Note: Soft sided Chilly Bins are allowed
– Large Chairs
– Umbrellas bigger than 1.2m
– Patrons are not to wear or otherwise display commercial, political or other offensive signage or logos
– Any other dangerous item / Other items as determined by management that may cause injury or public nuisance
– Any items that can be thrown
– Markers & Pens
What can I bring with me?
– Empty water containers (we will provide water for you to fill up)
– Small containers of sealed food (at the security’s discretion).
Can I bring kids to the event?
NO. This is an R18 event and fully licensed and food provided on site
What do I need to know before entering the festival?
Come with good vibes, ready to celebrate!
What days is the festival on?
Day One – Saturday – 27th January 2018
Day Two – Sunday – 28th January 2018
What time do gates open?
Day One – Saturday – 27th January 2018 -11am
Day Two – Sunday – 28th January 2018 – 11am
Where is the festival?
The ONE LOVE Festival will be held at Tauranga Domain, Cameron Road Tauranga
What time will the entertainment begin?
12pm on Saturday / 12pm on Sunday, time table will be released close to the date of the event.
Can I come and go from the event?
There will be no passouts during the festival. Once you’re in, you are in to stay.
What time does the event end?
Saturday the event will end at 10.30pm, Sunday will end at 10.00 – all event attendees must vacate the area by no later than 11.00pm (Saturday) and 10.30pm (Sunday) on the nights of the event.
Can I purchase food?
Yes – There will be a variety of food stalls in the ONE LOVE Marketplace – catering to all tastes and choices.
Can I purchase merchandise or festival items?
Yes – There will be a variety merchandise vendors in the ONE LOVE Marketplace.
What is the One Love Market Place?
The ONE LOVE Marketplace will be an exciting hub that aims to celebrate cultural diversity through the sale of cultural food including hangi, fried bread, Pasifika food, Hungarian flat bread, Pan-asian food, and Jamaican food, as well as traditional festival food such as chips, hot dogs, pizzas etc.
Will there be a bar?
Yes there will be three licensed bars in operation during the festival. Two bars will cater to the majority of the festival attendees and the VIP bar will only cater to VIP ticket purchasers.
Is there a dress code?
– No Patches or gang regalia
– Suitable footwear
– Ensure you have clothing for all weather conditions
Is this an R18 event?
YES, this is strictly an R18 event, if you are under 18 years of age, unfortunately you will be forbidden to enter. Please note that if you look under 25 years of age, you may be asked for ID, so please ensure you have ID with you at all times.
What forms of ID do you accept?
Only the following forms of ID will be accepted:
– HANZ 18+ card
– New Zealand Drivers Licence
All identification must be current and valid – no other forms of ID will be accepted.
Examples of unacceptable ID:
– Birth Certificate
– Drivers Licence from any other country other than New Zealand
– Student ID
– Temporary Drivers Licence (the one without a photograph)
What if I don’t have ID or have lost my ID?
Unfortunately you will not be permitted entry
Where do I buy tickets?
From www.onelovefestival.co.nz/tickets or official outlets and reps around the country.
What if I bought my tickets online and I haven’t received them on my email?
Please email [email protected] for any queries.
Do I have to print my tickets?
You need a ticket to get in. You can print your ticket, bring your hard copy, or show us the ticket on your smartphone.
Can I get a refund or re-sell my ticket?
You can’t get a refund , but you can re-sell your ticket.
How much are tickets?
Check our tickets page.
Can I buy tickets when I arrive?
Yes , you can but at your own risk , it might sell out before the date of the event.
What is BF (booking fee)?
The fee that the ticket sales company charges on top of the ticket for online sales management and credit/debit card processing fees.
Will transport be available?
YES – there will be buses available from campsite to venue. All BayBus buses go through to Willow St in Tauranga – a 5 min walk to the Tauranga Domain. BayBus Lines cater to all areas of Tauranga.
Is there car parking?
Yes – Tauranga Council will open up the 2 carparking blocks in Tauranga City for free for festival goers to park. See the map below.
Do you accept cash, eftpos, cheques and/or credit cards?
We will be using wristband topup services exclusively at the event. We accept cash and eftpos to top up your festival wristband, but no vendors will accept cash or eftpos.
Can I use cash/eftpos at any of the vendors?
No – festival topup exclusively.
Will there be ATMs on site?
No – but as we use wristbands, you will not need cash at the event.
What's a festival topup wristband?
ONE LOVE ia be a cashless festival. All ticket holders will have an chip on their wristband. We will have wristband recharge stations on site, where you can use cash or EFTPOS to recharge your chip.
There is a wristband charge when you first top up which pays for your chip. The chip on your wristband means you won’t need to carry cash around with you on-site, and all the retail locations will be able to serve you faster than ever before. All stall holders, food stalls and the bars will only accept payment from your chip. You can top up your chip with all the cash you will need, then any purchases will be deducted as you go. You will be able to refund any unspent credit on your chip before you leave the festival site, as well as afterwards via the internet.
Where is the One Love Camping?
The One Love official camping is located at Bay Park Stadium 81 Truman Ln, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga 3175. Click HERE for a link to the map.
• 2 Nights (27th to 29th) Ticket $89
• 3 Nights (26th to 29th) Ticket $129
Camping only (festival pass is separate) – inc bus transfers return from ONE LOVE to camping.
Campers also get exclusive access to the Camping Afterparty.
What time does camping open?
Gates open 6am Jan 27 for 2 day camping pass
Campsite to be vacated by 12pm Jan 29
Can we take out own alcohol in to the campsite?
There will be a bar available at the campsite in ASB Baypark facilities.
Can we take out own food in?
Yes. Packaged and pre-prepared foods only. BBQ’s, cooking utilities and open flames are not permitted.
Can I park my car next to my tent?
No, there is a 24hr security monitored car park onsite within walking distance from the camp grounds.
What time are the buses leaving to and from the concert?
There will be buses leaving the campsite from 10am each day of the festival with return trips to the campsite from 9.30pm
What’s included in the campsite ?
Hot food and coffee to purchase, toilets, 24hr security, transport to ONE LOVE Festival daily and yes, hot showers!
Can I bring my campervan?
Yes, We have a dedicated area for campervans – but you must contact us in advance to let us know the size and requirements you have.
Glamping is our premium camping service where you can purchase accommodation in a pre-set up tent that can sleep up to 4 people. A Beautiful 5m bell tent includes luxury queen air mattress, cotton linen, pillows, duvet, blanket, solar lighting, mats, mirror, low level table, bedside tables. Suitable for 2, 3 or 4 people per tent.
Classic Double: $995 (2 person)
Classic Triple: $1,170 (3 person)
Classic Quad: $1,375 (4 person)
Glamping includes 3 night pass, (Festival pass is separate) – bus transfers, own facilities, pre made beds + more
All packages include:
– The canvas lounge where you can charge your mobile phones.
– Three nights hire
– Think of it as a pop up hotel so all the hard work is done for you, just arrive and settle in.
– Maintenance of guy ropes and airbeds for the duration of the festival to ensure your comfort.
– We are present throughout the festival for any queries and to ensure the site remains secure.
– Private camp site with priority access to the camping zone.
– Toilets and hot showers.
– Vendors are onsite serving food and drinks in the communal camping area.