GOT QUESTIONS? We have a list of answers to better equip you for your One Love Adventure. Click on the questions below to find out more.
What are the General Conditions of Entry?
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, management reserves the right to:
– Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and / or disorderly
– Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons
– Refuse entry to any patrons who do not comply with a request to conduct a bag or personal (i.e. pat down) search
– Refuse entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance (i.e. Large flags /banners, umbrellas, musical instruments etc.)
– Refuse entry to anyone unable to provide a valid ID. One Love is a strictly R18 event.
– Patrons who cause a disturbance, or refuse to comply with requests made by Event/Security staff will be evicted from the Venue
– Pass outs will not be issued
– Alcoholic beverages cannot be taken into or from the venue by patrons
– Customers wishing to bring personal items into venue do so at their own risk
– Management will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property
– Unauthorised soliciting and customer surveying is not permitted
– Customers are not permitted to throw any objects around or within the Venue
What will I get kicked out for?
– You are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
– You have any prohibited item (see below) concealed on your person or in your possessions
– You refuse a bag search or patron search
– You refuse to surrender any gang patches or other item requested.
– You throw any missile
– You enter or attempt to pass over any crowd barrier or enter any prohibited area or restricted access area
– You breach any other patrons human rights
– You behave in a disorderly, anti-social or offensive manner (including indecent exposure)
– You refuse to follow instructions of the Domain or Security staff
– You are an unauthorised person
What Can’t I bring in?
The following restricted / prohibited items are not permitted into the event:
– Food or drink (NB homemade lunch supplies may be permitted at security’s discretion)
– Glass, cans or plastic bottled drinks will not be permitted (You may bring an empty bottle to fill from our water stations though)
– Alcoholic beverages
– Firecrackers or other incendiary materials or devices
– Laser pointers;
– Weapons (or any items that could be used as weapons)
– Gang patches
– Professional cameras / Cameras with detachable lenses and camera tripods;
– Video or any recording devices
– Confetti or shredded paper
– Scooters, roller skates, skateboards and push bikes;
– Oversized; Chilly Bins and other oversized objects. Note: Soft sided Chilly Bins are allowed
– Large Chairs
– Umbrellas bigger than 1.2m
– Patrons are not to wear or otherwise display commercial, political or other offensive signage or logos
– Any other dangerous item / Other items as determined by management that may cause injury or public nuisance
– Any items that can be thrown
– Markers & Pens
What if I bought my tickets online and I haven’t received them on my email?
Please email [email protected] for any queries.
Do I have to print my tickets?
You need a ticket to get in. You can print your ticket, bring your hard copy, or show us the ticket on your smartphone.
What is BF (booking fee)?
The fee that the ticket sales company charges on top of the ticket for online sales management and credit/debit card processing fees.
Can I bring kids to the event?
NO. This is an R18 event and fully licensed and food provided on site
Where is the festival?
The ONE LOVE Festival will be held at Tauranga Domain, Cameron Road Tauranga
What do I need to know before entering the festival?
Come with good vibes, ready to celebrate Bob Marley’s birthday and Waitangi Day!
What days is the festival on?
Day One – Saturday – 4th February 2017
Day Two – Sunday – 5th February 2017
What time to gates open?
Day One – Saturday – 4th February 2017 – 11am
Day Two – Sunday – 5th February 2017- 11am
What time will the entertainment begin?
12pm on Saturday / 12pm on Sunday, time table will be released close to the date of the event
What time does the event end?
Saturday the event will end at 10.30pm, Sunday will end at 10.00 – all event attendees must vacate the area by no later than 11.00pm (Saturday) and 10.30pm (Sunday) on the nights of the event.
Can I purchase food?
Yes – There will be a variety of food stalls in the ONE LOVE Marketplace
Can I purchase merchandise or festival items?
Yes – There will be a variety merchandise vendors in the ONE LOVE Marketplace
What is the One Love Market Place?
The ONE LOVE Marketplace will be an exciting hub that aims to celebrate cultural diversity through the sale of cultural food including hangi, fried bread, Pasifika food, Hungarian flat bread, Pan-asian food, and Jamaican food, as well as traditional festival food such as chips, hot dogs, pizzas etc.
Will there be a bar?
Yes there will be two licensed bars in operation during the festival. The main bar will cater to the majority of the festival attendees and the VIP bar will only cater to VIP ticket purchasers.
All persons entering the event are advised that:
– They are entering licensed premises
– Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter
– Persons in possession of liquor will not be permitted to enter
– Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor from entering
– Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises or placed under care of a medical team and arrangements made for patrons to be collected
– It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor and be on site for this show as it is an R18 event
– It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors
– Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties may apply
– Bottled water is available for purchase at the venue, and clear empty water containers are allowed to be utilized to be filled at our water stations provided.
Is there a dress code?
– No Patches or gang regalia
– Suitable footwear
– Ensure you have clothing for all weather conditions
What can I bring with me?
– Empty water containers (we will provide water for you to fill up)
– Small containers of sealed food (at the security’s discretion).
Can I come and go from the event?
There will be no passouts during the festival. Once you’re in, you are in to stay
Is this an R18 event?
YES, this is strictly an R18 event, if you are under 18 years of age, unfortunately you will be forbidden to enter. Please note that if you look under 25 years of age, you may be asked for ID, so please ensure you have ID with you at all times.
What forms of ID do you accept?
Only the following forms of ID will be accepted:
– HANZ 18+ card
– New Zealand Drivers Licence
All identification must be current and valid – no other forms of ID will be accepted.
Examples of unacceptable ID:
– Birth Certificate
– Drivers Licence from any other country other than New Zealand
– Student ID
– Temporary Drivers Licence (the one without a photograph)
What if I don’t have ID or have lost my ID?
Unfortunately you will not be permitted entry
Will transport be available?
YES – there will be buses available from campsite to venue. All BayBus buses go through to Willow St in Tauranga – a 5 min walk to the Tauranga Domain. BayBus Lines cater to all areas of Tauranga.
Is there car parking?
Yes – Tauranga Council will open up the 2 carparking blocks in Tauranga City for free for festival goers to park.
Do you accept cash, eftpos, cheques and/or credit cards?
We will be using AWOP exclusively at the event. We accept cash and eftpos to top up your AWOP charge Card, but no vendors will accept cash or eftpos.
Can I use cash/eftpos at any of the vendors?
No – AWOP exclusively.
Will there be ATMs on site?
No – but as we use AWOP, you will not need cash at the event.
It stands for Another Way Of Paying.
ONE LOVE 2017 will be a cashless festival. All ticket holders will have an AWOP chip on their wristband. We will have AWOP recharge stations on site, where you can use cash or EFTPOS to recharge your chip.
There is a wristband charge when you first top up which pays for your AWOP chip. The AWOP chip on your wristband means you won’t need to carry cash around with you on-site, and all the retail locations will be able to serve you faster than ever before. All stall holders, food stalls and the bars will only accept payment from your AWOP chip. You can top up your AWOP chip with all the cash you will need, then any purchases will be deducted as you go. You will be able to refund any unspent credit on your AWOP chip before you leave the festival site, as well as afterwards via the internet.
Where do I buy tickets?
From www.onelovefestival.co.nz or official outlets and reps around the country.
How much are tickets?
Check our tickets page.
Can I buy tickets when I arrive?
Yes , you can but at your own risk , it might sell out before the date of the event.
Can I get a refund or re-sell my ticket?
You can’t get a refund , but you can re-sell your ticket.