GOT QUESTIONS? We have a list of answers to better equip you for your One Love Adventure. Click on the questions below to find out more.
Where is the One Love Camping?
The One Love official camping is located at Bay Park Stadium 81 Truman Ln, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga 3175
What time does the camping open?
Camping check-in will be available from 5pm on Friday the 3rd.
Campers much leave the campsite by 12pm on Monday the 5th of Feb
Can we take out own alcohol in to the campsite?
No, there is a strictly NO BYO policy as this is a licensed venue.
There will be bar available at the campsite
Can we take out own food in?
Yes. Packaged and pre-prepared foods only. BBQ’s, cooking utilities and open flames are not permitted.
Can I park my car next to my tent?
No, there is a 24hr security monitored car park onsite within walking distance from the camp grounds.
What time are the busses leaving to and from the concert?
There will be buses leaving the campsite from 10am each day of the festival with return trips to the campsite from 9.30pm
What’s included in the campsite ?
Market & Food Court, Entertainment Zone, Toilests and yes, hot showers!
Can I bring my campervan?
Yes, We have a dedicated area for campervans.
GLAMPING (Glamorous Camping)
Glamping is our premium camping service provided by Taylor Bells where you can purchase accommodation in a pre-set up tent that can sleep up to 4 people.
We have a choice of two glamping packages:
Classic: Beautiful 5m bell tent includes luxury queen air mattress, cotton linen, pillows, duvet, blanket, solar lighting, mats, mirror, low level table, bedside tables. Suitable for 2, 3 or 4 people per tent.
Luxury: A true snooze room that has all that the Classic has to offer except you will have a full bed and mattress. Suitable for a couple.
All packages include:
– The canvas lounge where you can charge your mobile phones.
– Three nights hire
– Think of it as a pop up hotel so all the hard work is done for you, just arrive and settle in.
– Maintenance of guy ropes and airbeds for the duration of the festival to ensure your comfort.
– We are present throughout the festival for any queries and to ensure the site remains secure.
– Private camp site with priority access to the camping zone.
– Toilets and hot showers.
– Vendors are onsite serving food and drinks in the communal camping area.